Monday, February 9, 2009

I Have a Question!


Can you answer these?

If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

If something happened in the nineteenth century, but nobody really knew about it until the twentieth century, which century should it be tested with? Does the answer change for something that was started in the nineteenth century but continued on into the twentieth century?And who, pray tell, made a reading list that lumps the two centuries together and then organized the exam with them separate?

What about saying these tongue twisters really fast?

  • A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
  • I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
  • Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so 'twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!
  • I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

Have a Good Week and Happy Valentine's Day! Chocolate Valentine ! :)

1 comment:

Francine said...

I think you are trying to ruin the very little bit of brain I have left. Love you,