Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thursday, February, 28th …. It’s a date! aaahhhhhhh!!!!

Well, Dr. Smith didn’t waste any time. Today (2/26/08) was his first day back from vacation. He called and we have scheduled my surgery for the day after tomorrow (Thursday, February 28th). I do not have a time yet for my surgery nor what hospital I will be in. I have to visit with the doctor tomorrow to get my surgical folder (hospital instructions), have an EKG, along with some blood work preparatory to Thursday’s procedure. I am just thinking, mind you … I’m just thinking since I have not met with the doctor yet, that my hospital stay will be at Provena Mercy Medical Center. Lynn, of course, will keep you updated on my progress.

-Shelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Shelly We love you!!

Cori said...

Let me know what hospital you guys will officially be in and when you anticipate feeling up to visitors!