Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day!

I am continuing to heal and I am feeling healthier each and every day. I do tire quickly and I am still pretty sore. There are parts of me that are mending faster than other areas; for example, I have to think long and hard to create a sentence that makes any sense at all; whereas my stomach is craving all the items within and without the food pyramid. I can only be grateful that things are going smoothly this time around. I can’t wait until I am back to my somewhat “?” normal self. Lynn has been great through it all. I feel extremely lucky and blessed to have such a great husband, a fantastic family, and wonderful friends who continue to love and support Lynn and I in all our professional and personal endeavors. Thank you one and all!

With great appreciation and love,

Shelly

1 comment:

Francine said...

I keep telling everyone that things are still going better this time. I hope I am telling the truth. We have had sunshine for 2 days and it took us all 1 1/2 days to figure out what it was. Has been great. Love you.