Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ups and Downs

Every day has its share of ups and downs. The last few days have not been so good for me and Lynn has to keep reminding me that I need to be more patient with myself. I am feeling healthier in some ways (from my last surgery) and then there are other ways that I need to keep pacing myself so that I don’t wear myself out. I am so grateful that my surgery went as well as it did, but I desperately want to begin feeling better NOW! (I know .... patience, patience, patience ...)

1 comment:

Francine said...

Shelly,
i don't know if I ever told you about the plague on Manrines wall, but it fit me so well that I have never forgotten it. It might give you a thought. DEAR LORD, GRANT ME PATIENCE. AND I WANT IT RIGHT -NOW. I love you, and know things will get better each day. It just doesn't seem like it when you are in a hurry, and it has gone on longer than you expected.