Wednesday, August 27, 2008

(TSO) Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Okay Okay!!!! I know it is early but if you have never had the chance to go to a TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) concert and you like to listen to rock like I do on occasion, you will have to either go to one of TSO's concerts or purchase one their albums. TSO only does Christmas concerts and their tickets are going on sale shortly. If you have never heard them, I have included a link on the side margin (Wait for the page to finish loading before clicking on one of the song titles in the side bar, then sit back and enjoy a few moments of one TSO's Christmas songs.). I am sure that you have heard some of their music before. Shelly and I have been to 2 of their concerts and have seen children from 2 years of age to people in their 80s. Shelly had to drag me kicking and screaming to the first one I went to. After the concert was over I told Shelly that we would have to go to the next one when it came back into town. You can click here to go to their site so you can find when and where they are playing near you. I think that it is a great concert, but then again I have always been a bit strange.

No comments: