Friday, June 12, 2009

Chicago and Cantigny Park


I have to explain that this entry has nothing but everything to do with each other. One of the collages I've created by way of Picaso, is the incredible time we had with our niece, Vali, when she came out to Chicago during her spring break, and then I have another collage of a Memorial Day outing we had with our sweet friends Daryl and Donna Miyasaki to Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL. I had a glorious time on both outings. Actually, I just LOVE to get out and see new things and visit wonderful parks and places throughout Illinois and the surrounding states.

The trips to Chicago and Cantigny Park are so different and provide strong and deep emotions in very different ways. But, the one thing they have in common is that Lynn and I are spending them with family and friends we love and cherish.

Shelly

No comments: